After sending a Secure Message you have the capability to perform a number of management tasks for the item from within your Online Sent Items view. These actions include, viewing the message's read status, extending the expiry of a message, and recalling a message that was sent by mistake.
This guide describes the steps required to perform these actions.
- Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
- Where Secure messaging is enabled as a package.
- Open Online Sent Items and locate the Secure Message you wish to manage.
- Once the message has been opened you will see the Secure Messaging information bar in the message window.
- From here you can,
- view the read status of the message,
- view information about the Secure Messaging definition applied to the message and the associated actions permitted for the recipient(s).
- Use the available controls at the top of the message to extend the expiry or recall the message.