After sending a Secure Message you have the capability to perform a number of management tasks for the item from within your Online Sent Items view. These actions include:
- Viewing the message's read status
- Extending the expiry of a message.
- Recalling a message that was sent by mistake.
- Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
- Where Secure messaging is enabled as a package.
To manage a Secure Message:
- Open Online Sent Items and locate the Secure Message you wish to manage.
- Once the message has been opened you will see the Secure Messaging information bar in the message window.
- From here you can:
- View the read status of the message.
- View information about the Secure Messaging definition applied to the message and the associated actions permitted for the recipient(s).
- Use the available controls at the top of the message to extend the expiry or recall the message.