Use the guidelines below to troubleshoot log in issues with Mimecast Personal Portal.
- End users of Mimecast Personal Portal
Log In Issues
If you experience issues when logging in to Mimecast Personal Portal, they may be related to your credentials or your Web Browser's compatability.
You can log in to Mimecast Personal Portal v3 using either your network password, or a Mimecast Cloud password (depending on what has been configured by your Administrator). Your organization may also enable Two-Step Authentication, which requires a secure token to log in.
If you are unable to log in, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- A problem with your organization's internal directory server.
- Not having a Cloud password. This can either be created by the Administrator, or they may enable you access to set it for yourself.
- You don't have the correct permission assigned to your account.
- An issue with your security identity provider, if you're using SAML Single Sign-On Authentication.
Web Browser Compatibility
For more information on web browser support, read the Browser Support Matrix page.
If you're still experiencing issues, forward on the following information to your Administrator who can investigate the issue, or log a call with Mimecast Support.