- Send the Customer Confirmation, and upon acceptance, manually place the order following the steps below.
- Complete both steps at the same time (i.e. send approval to the customer, and automatically place the order).
To progress a quote:
- Open the prospect record.
- Scroll down to the Agreements section. All quotes created for the prospect are displayed.
- Click on the Start Order Process link below for the quote to be progressed. The Progress Quote dialog is displayed.
- Complete the Company Information section as follows:
Field / Option Description Company Name These fields are automatically completed with the details from the prospect record. Domain Sector Select a business sector from the drop down list.
- Amend the Customer Address section as required.The details of the customer's address is taken from the prospect record, but can be amended if found to be inaccurate.
- Complete the Order Details section as follows:
Field / Option Description Partner Purchase Order Number Enter the purchase order number. Upload Purchase Order File Specify the image file of the purchase order. This must be a BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, or TIFF file
- Either click on the:
- Progress Quote button. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Save Details button to save the prospect, but not progress the order.This is useful if you do not have all the required information available to progress.
- Click on the Submit Order button to confirm the order.
A Customer Confirmation is first sent for approval to the customer using DocuSign. On approval by the customer via DocuSign :
- A confirmation of the order is emailed to you, including the signed Customer Confirmation document.
- Mimecast verifies acceptance of the order.
- The customer receiving an email from Mimecast with guidance on how to connect to Mimecast.
- The purchase order being added to the Attachments section of the prospect.