- Administrators and Discovery Officers with permission and access to manage discovery cases and reviews.
When a review stream is no longer required, it can be closed. This closes the stream permanently, removing all data. As a result, you should only close a review stream when the data is no longer required.
To close a review case:
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration toolbar button. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Click on the Archive | Discovery Cases menu item.
- Select the Folder in the hierarchy containing the discovery case. A list of discovery cases is displayed.
- Select the required Discovery Case. The case's properties are displayed.
- Click on the Review Streams toolbar button.
- Click on the View Review Streams from the drop down menu.
- Click on a Review Stream. The stream's properties are displayed.
- Click on the Close Stream toolbar button. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click on the OK button to confirm the case's closure. The case's status is changed to "Closed".