This guide describes how to forward or print messages from the case review application.
- Users assigned as reviewers of messages captured as part of a discovery case.
- Where the Discovery Case has been configured to allow you to forward or print messages.
Depending on the width of the discovery review application window, the icons mentioned below may not be immediately available. On smaller screens (e.g. tablets) the icons are hidden initially, but can be displayed:
- Click on the icon in the message's toolbar. The hidden functions are displayed.
- Click on the required function.
- Click on the message to be forwarded.
- Click the to the left of the messages to forward multiple messages.
- Click on the icon in the toolbar of one of the messages. A new message is opened in a new tab with the forwarded messages displayed as attachments:
- Enter the required Recipients.
- Add any Text to accompany the message.
- Click on the Send button.
Printing a Message
You cannot print multiple messages.
To print a message:
- Click on the message in the list.
- Click on the icon in the messages's toolbar. A print dialog is displayed.
- Set the required print properties.
- Click on the Print button.