This guide describes how end users can retrieve information relating a message's delivery. This enables them to confirm a message has been successfully delivered.
- End users of Mimecast for Outlook 7.2 or later
To identify the delivery status of a message:
- Open your Mimecast for Outlook application.
- Click on your Online Sent Items folder.
- Click on a message. The message is displayed.
- Click on the Delivery Receipts Status drop down.
The drop down displays delivery information for each of the message's recipients. This can be accessed by one of the icons mentioned below: