Our Global Partner Program rewards resellers who've proven to build a growing base of customers and drive incremental revenues, in addition to investing resources in our technical training and sales enablement. As part of the program, premier and elite partners work with their Partner Account Manager to create business plans in the Partner Portal.
Accessing the Global Partner Program Assets
- Business and Marketing Plans: Displays details of your business plans.
- Program Success Dashboard: Displays the progress of your business plans.
To access the assets:
- Log on to the Partner Portal.
- Click on your Account Icon in the top right corner of the dashboard. A drop down menu displays.
- Click on the Business and Marketing Plans, or Program Dashboard menu item.
Business & Marketing Plans
- Your Partner Account Manager works with you to complete the plans, which you'll review and sign-off.
- Once signed off, copies of your Business and Marketing plans are emailed to you.
- Your finalized plans are available in the portal. Click on the icon to preview or download the plans in PDF format.
- Business plans are also available in a Read Only view by clicking on the Business plan name.
Program Success Dashboard
- Displays the core criteria with a red, amber, or green status indicator to easily reflect achievements.
- Provides secondary views that allow you to dig deeper into each target area.
- Updates data daily providing current feedback on your progress.
The dashboard consists of four key sections:
- ARR Achievements: Displays new and upsell revenue achievements for the year to date, along with your base revenue. Further details can be found in the secondary viewing displaying quarterly progress.
- Deal Contribution: Displays a summary of your deal registrations and current deal contributions. The secondary view displays a breakdown of your registrations, including:
- Approved deals.
- Declined deals.
- The total number of deals.
- Sales and Technical Training: Displays details of any deal and training certifications achieved. The secondary view details the names of certified users.
- Completed Plans and Services: The final section reflects the completion of your Business and Marketing Plans, as well as whether you are using Mimecast services.