This guide shows how you can view the device information and protection status of your corporate devices by using the Mimecast Security Agent
To list your protected devices:
- Log on to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item. A drop down menu is displayed.
- Select the Web Security | Protected Devices menu item.
Customizing the Data Displayed
To add / remove columns to / from the protected devices displayed:
Filtering the Protected Devices List
With your list of protected devices displayed, you can filter the list by a device's status, or search for specific device names, to focus on the details of specific user devices.
To filter the protected device list by its status:
- Click on the Filters field.
- Select one or more Status.
- Click on the Select All or Deselect All link to select or deselect all the statuses.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Click on the Search Device Name field.
- Start typing part of a device's name.
- Press the Enter key.