This guide describes how end users can access the content assigned to them by their administrator, that is contained in their video or training campaign libraries.
As an end user, you've two video libraries:
- Video Library: This contains the tutorials sent to all users by their administrator.
- Training Campaign Library: This contains the tutorials you've been sent by your administrator that form part of a targeted campaign.
Accessing Your Video / Training Campaign Library
- Logon to Mimecast Awareness Training.
- Access them from an email link.
Accessing Your / Training Campaign Library by Logging On
End users and / or administrators can access theirr video / training campaign library by logging onto Mimecast Awareness Training. End users are directed their Video Library by default, with administrators having an additional option to “GoTo Dashboard”.
To access your video / training campaign library by logging onto Mimecast Awareness Training:
- Enter the https://secure.ataata.com URL into your browser.
- Specify your Logon and Password.If your administrator has configured Single Sign-On (SSO), you must sign on using your respective SSO authentication method before gaining access.
- Either click on the:
- Library toolbar menu item (end users only).
- Go To Video Library toolbar menu item (administrators only).
- Either click on the:
- Library toolbar button to display tutorials sent to all users.
- Training Campaigns toolbar button to display your training campaigns library.
Accessing Your / Training Campaign Library via a Message Link
If you've not been configured to logon to Mimecast Awareness Training, you'll have received a message informing you of the need to complete the training. This message contains a link to the required module.
- Clicking the link takes you directly to the module and starts your training.
- Clicking the link after you've successfully completed the training module, takes you to your video library.
If your administrator has configured Single Sign-On (SSO), you must sign on using your respective SSO authentication method before gaining access. Once authentication is successful, the link takes you directly to the module and / or library.
Video Library Sections
Your video / training campaigns library has two sections:
- Pending Modules: These are videos / training campaigns you've been requested to complete, but have yet to do so. If you've completed all the required videos / training campaigns, the following icon is displayed:
- Previously Viewed Modules: These are videos / training campaigns you've completed. You can replay any video / training campaign by clicking on its play icon.