You can filter your search results by:
- The message status information (delivered, bounced etc.).
- The message route (inbound, outbound etc.).
- Whether the message has an attachment or not.
The filters available differ according to the data displayed in the dialog.
To filter your search:
- Click on the Filters drop down menu.
- Select the required filters.
- Optionally click on the Select All link to select all filters.
- Click on the Apply button. Your selections display.
Customizing the View
without having to search again. To do so:
- Click on the Settings icon. A drop down dialog displays.
- Select the Columns you want to view.
- Click on the Apply button.
In addition you can change the number of accepted messages shown per page. Click the down arrow of the Show tab and make your selection.
Applying Date Filters
- Click on the Date Range drop down menu.
- Select the required option, ranging from the past 24 hours to the past 30 days.
- To optionally select a customized date range:
- Click on the Custom range item.
- Make your selections from the date picker displayed.
- Click on the Done button. Your selections display.