This page describes how to monitor Message Delivery, including those sent by a bulk sender's policy.
Accessing Message Delivery
To access Message Delivery:
- Log into the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration toolbar button.
- Select the Message Center | Message Delivery menu item.
The Delivery Queue column includes messages that are waiting to be reviewed and processed. The Bulk Queue column includes messages that are subject to the bulk sender's policy.
Searching for Messages
- Click on the drop down arrow to the left of the Search field.
- Select one of the following options:
- All: Searches all parts of a message. This is the default option.
- From Address: Searches the message's envelope and header for the sender's address.
- To Address: Searches the message's recipient address.
- Information: Searches information within the message.
- IP Address: Searches the message's IP address.
- Subject: Searches the message's subject.
- Enter the required Search Criteria in the Search field and press the Enter key.
To filter messages by a date range:
- Click in the Date Range field.
- Select the required Date Range. The list of messages is automatically updated.
To filter messages by either a message's direction or whether it has an attachment:
- Click in the Filters field.
- Select whether to display messages that are:
- Select whether to display messages that:
- Has an Attachment
- Has No Attachments
- Click on the Apply button. The list of messages is updated.
You can display a message's details by clicking on it in the listing. This opens a pop out panel that displays:
- Message Properties
- Queue Information
Retrying / Rejecting a Message
On the Message Details tab, you can Retry / Reject both single and bulk messages.
There is an arrow on both the Retry and Reject button which allows you to Recalculate Delivery Route. This option checks the message against the Delivery Routing policies and definitions that have been set. See Configuring Delivery Routing Definitions and Policies for further information.
To action a single message:
- Click on a Message in the queue. The message details are displayed.
- Click on either the Retry / Reject button at the top of the Message Details panel.
To manage bulk messages:
- Select the Tick Box to the left of the messages to be managed.
- Click on either the Retry / Reject button from the Message Delivery toolbar.