The secure messaging administration guides are split into the following categories:
- Adding Branding to Secure Messaging
Describes how if you've the branding add-on on your Mimecast account, you can add your corporate branding (e.g. your company colors and logo) to your company's secure messages.
- Apply Branding to Notifications
Describes how once branding has been defined, how it can be added to a notification set so that all external recipients receive a branded notification.
Definitions and Policies
- Configuring Secure Messaging Definitions and Policies
Describes how to configure Secure Messaging definitions that can then be applied in policies, and selected by end users using the Secure Messaging Portal, Mimecast for Outlook and Mimecast for Mac.
- Apply Secure Messaging Based on the Content of a Message
Describes how you can configure a Secure Messaging policy to be applied to messages based on the message's content.
- Apply Secure Messaging Based on the Recipient of a Message
Describes how you can configure a Secure Messaging policy to be applied to messages based on the recipient of the message.
- Publish Secure Messaging Definitions for End Users
End users may not be aware of admin defined policies, but want to send a Secure Message to ensure they are following your corporate security practices.